*Ground-breaking ceremony of Osong Medicluster
- 2016.03 Agreement ceremony of Bestian Beauty Treatment Hospital in Peony, China
- 2016.04 Ground-breaking ceremony of Bestian Osong Clinical Research Center
- 2016.07 Obtained certification of hospital evaluation for two cycles. 2016.07.01 – 2020.06.30
- 2016.09 Bestian Seoul Hospital was established – Was operated as the hospital affiliated with a public utility foundation.
- 2016.10 Held the 8th Bestian Burn Symposium.
- 2016.10 Held the proclamation ceremony of medical quality management.
- 2016.12 Citation of health care statistics by the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
*Was invited to and made a presentation in ‘Annual meeting of Chinese Burn Association’ in Shenzhen, China in 2015. (Director Oh, Seok-jun)
- 2015.01 보Was again designated as the professional burn hospital by the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- 2015.03 Joint establishment of the 5th Chinese Burn Skin Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Center
- 2015.05 Entered into the cooperative hospital agreement with Seoul Boramae Hospital.
- 2015.05 Entered into the cooperative hospital agreement with Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital Seoul.
- 2015.06 Was designated as a safe national hospital from Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- 2015.07 Entered into the cooperative hospital agreement with Konkuk University Medical Center
- 2015.08 An anti-disaster drill was conducted – Citation from the governor of Gangnam-gu
- 2015.08 Entered into the cooperative hospital agreement with Korea University Anam Medical Center.
- 2015.08 Promoted exchange of the burn treatment field with the Kazakhstani Makajanof Center
- 2015.10 Held the 7th Bestian Burn Symposium.
- 2015.10 The delegation of the UAE Department of Heath visited the hospital to establish Dubai Burn Center.
- 2015.11 Director Oh, Seok-jun of Bestian Hospital as a Korean representative was invited to and made a presentation in ‘Annual meeting of Chinese Burn Association’ in Shenzhen, China. (Latest experiences of burn reconstruction surgery)
- 2015.12 Was selected as a certified family-friendly business. 2015.12.01 – 2018.11.30
- 2015.12 Operated the integrated nursing and care services’ ward.
- 2014.03 Entered into the agreement of medical support for victims of domestic and sexual violence (Gangnam-gu)
- 2014.06 Was invited to and made a presentation of burn reconstruction surgery in ‘Annual meeting of Chinese Burn Association’ in Shenzhen, China (Director Oh, Seok-jun).
- 2014.07 Invited a Chinese children with burns to the hospital and supported the medical expenses.
*Was selected and operated as a consignment operator of the Khoory & Koh’ Middle East hospital.
- 2013.01 Entered into the agreement of the business partnership with Heart to Heart Internation.
- 2013.04 Entered into the cooperative hospital agreement with Severance Hospital in Sinchon
- 2013.04 Entered into the industrial and academic cooperation agreement with Bucheon University
- 2013.04 Entered into the mutual cooperation agreement with the Korea Basketball Association
- 2013.05 Entered into the cooperative hospital agreement with Ewha Womans Univ. Mok-dong Hospital
- 2013.06 The Burn Center team appeared in EBS ‘Skilled Doctor’.
- 2013.06 A thesis was published in BURNS Journal (SCIE) (Vice director Yun, Cheon-jae)
- 2013.08 Made a foster presentation in the academic symposium of ‘Europe Burns Association’.
- 2013.10 Was selected and operated as a consignment operator of the Khoory & Koh’ Middle East hospital.’
- 2013.12 Entered into the business agreement and participated in the Korean International Medical Tour Convention (Guanzhou, China)