About the department
Bestian most understand what patients with burns feel
Patients do not want to think of shock, pain, and fear due to burns. However, it’s the trauma to make them continue to think of them and be in agony. Bestian that most understand and feel sorry for them treat what they feel.
Professional treatment fields
- Stress disorder after burns
- Depression, anxiety, and diseases caused by pent-up rage
- Insomnia, Somatization disorder
About the medical team
- Each treatment schedule is applied for the following period.
- Schedule period : 2021.07.01 ~ 2021.07.31
- Today’s date : 2021.07.27.Tuesday
Manager Choi, Eun-ae
- Remarks : The doctor just treat patients who were hospitalized in April. Please understand this point.
- : Medical treatment
- : Closed
- Graduated from Medical School of Konyang University.
- Master of Graduate School of Medicine, Konyang University
- Full time doctor of geriatric psychiatry in Bundang Seoul National University Hospital
- Manager of Geriatric Psychiatry, National Gongju Hospital
- Director of Yesarang Hospital specialized in disintoxication
- Manager of Neuropsychiatry, Glory Hospital
- Consultant of the Clinical Research Department, Bestian Bucheon Hospital
- Present manager of the Clinical Research Department (Neuropsychiatry), Bestian Bucheon Hospital
- 2nd in-depth education for clinical researchers, Seoul National University Hospital, August 2016
- 2015 Basic education program of clinical researcers, the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, April 2015
- Bioequivalence test experience
- 2013 test experiences: Rivastigmine, Duloxetine HCI, Donepezil hydrochloride monohydrate, Gabapentin, Escitalopram Oxalate medicines, etc.
- 2014 test experiences: Escitalopram Oxalate, Zolpidem Tartrate, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Duloxetine HCl, Donepezil hydrochloride, 23 mg medicines, etc.
- 2015 test experiences: Flunitrazepam, Escitalopram oxalate, Pregabalin, Zolpidem tartrate, Gabapentin Levetiracetam, Quetiapine fumarate, Donepezil hydrochloride medicines, etc.
- 2016 test experiences: Risperidone, Zolpidem, Donepezil HCl, Rosuvastatin calcium ,Dobesilate, Bepotastine Besilate, Oseltamivir, Linagliptin, Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate, Linagliptin/ Metformin hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Mefenamic acid, Bethanechol Chloride, Pregabalin, Nicotine, Bepotastine Besilate, Dienogest, Itraconazol Tab, Naptopidil, eovcetirizine/Pseudoephedrine HCl, Lithium Carbonate Bepotastine Besilate, Chlorpromazine hydrochloride, oxiracetam
- The Efficacy and Safety of Topiramate in the Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal) Issue 3, Volume 44, Neuropsychiatry (2005)
- Judgemental Capacity for the Appropriateness of a facial affect and lntention in Patients with Schizophrenia_ Issue 2, Volume 23, the clinical journal of the Korean Psychological Association (2004)